Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 60 minutes | Serves: 4
2 heads cauliflower, leaves removed
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup A1 Sauce, or Heinz 57 Steak Sauce more for serving
2garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
1. At 250 degrees F/ 120 degrees C, preheat your Traeger Smoker with the maple wood.
2. Trim the base off each cauliflower. Save the excess cauliflower florets for another use.
3. Carefully slice each head of cauliflower from top to bottom through the base into 2 thick slices.
4. Mix the olive oil, steak sauce, garlic, black pepper and salt in a sauce bowl.
5. Rub the “steaks” with the garlic mixture and let them marinate on the counter for 10 minutes to absorb the flavors.
6. Set the cauliflower directly on a grill rack and smoke for 45 minutes to 1 hour until tender. 7. Serve the dish with additional steak sauce.
Per serving: Calories 224; Total fat 14.2g; Sodium 1½1mg; Total Carbs 16.8g; Fiber 5.2g; Sugars 4.3g; Protein