Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 12 to 14 minutes | Serves: 4
4 ears corn
½ cup sour cream
½ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup chopped cilantro more for garnish
Chipotle Butter, for topping
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Fill your Traeger Smoker with wood pellets and follow the manufacturer’s specific start-up procedure.
2. Preheat your Traeger Smoker with its lid close at High setting (450 degrees F/ 230 degrees C).
3. Shuck the corn, removing the silks and cutting off the cores.
4. Tear four squares of aluminum foil enough to completely cover an ear of corn.
5. Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, and cilantro in a bowl. Slather the prepared mixture the ears of corn.
6. Wrap each ear of corn in foil, sealing tightly. Place on the preheated Traeger grill, close the hood, and smoke for 12 to 14 minutes.
7. Remove the corn from its foil and place in a shallow baking dish. Top the dish with chipotle butter, the
Parmesan cheese, and more chopped cilantro.
8. Serve immediately.
Per serving: Calories 272; Total fat 17.3g; Sodium 676mg; Total Carbs 24.3g; Fiber 5.2g; Sugars 3.9g; Protein 8.6g