Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 60 minutes | Serves: 8
1¼ pounds ground beef (80% lean)
1¼ pounds ground pork
2 cups panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
1 cup chopped yellow onion
1 large egg
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried tarragon
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ cup bottled barbecue sauce
¼ cup ketchup
1. Mix all the meatloaf ingredients in a bowl, and then make the mixture into two loaves about 4 inches wide and 6 to 7 inches long. Set the loaves on a sheet pan.
2. Prepare the Traeger grill for indirect cooking at 300 degrees F/ 150 degrees C.
3. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a separate bowl.
4. Set aside half of the sauce to serve with the meatloaf.
5. Use 3 tablespoons of the remaining sauce to coat the top of each meatloaf evenly.
6. Gently place the loaves on the cooking grates. Close the lid and cook them for 1 hour until their center reaches 155 degrees F/ 70 degrees C.
7. Cut the loaves into slices, and serve with the reserved sauce.
Per serving: Calories 492; Total fat 32g; Sodium 530mg; Total Carbs 16.8g; Fiber 3g; Sugars 2.9g; Protein 32.1g