Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Serves: 12 deviled eggs
6 hardboiled eggs, peeled
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons sweet pickle–salad cubes, well-drained
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon dry mustard
2 teaspoons paprika
4 pimento-stuffed green olives, cut into thirds
1. Preheat the Traeger smoker to 225 degrees F/ 105 degrees C with the hickory wood.
2. Set the eggs in the smoker and smoke for 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from the heat.
3. Halve the eggs lengthwise and scoop the cooked yolk into a suitable bowl, leaving the egg whites intact.
4. Mash the yolks and mix them with the mayonnaise, pickle cubes, salt, pepper, and mustard.
5. Using a small melon baller, drop the yolk mixture into the egg white halves and sprinkle each with the paprika.
6. Top each with an olive slice before serving.
Per serving: Calories 104; Total fat 0.4g; Sodium 129mg; Total Carbs 23.1g; Fiber 1.6g; Sugars 0.9g; Protein 4.4g