5 – 6 chicken tenderloins
½ tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup grated reduced-fat parmesan cheese
Sea salt to taste
¼ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
Freshly ground pepper to taste
¼ cup regular breadcrumbs or Italian flavored panko breadcrumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with foil. Grease the foil with cooking spray.
2. Combine yogurt, oil, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl.
3. Add breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese into a shallow bowl and stir.
4. Dip the chicken tenders in yogurt, one at a time. Lift it up and shake off excess yogurt.
5. Next, dredge the chicken in breadcrumbs mixture on one side and place it on the baking sheet with the non-crusted side facing down and the breadcrumb side facing up. Spray the crumb side with cooking spray.
6. Put it into the oven and set the timer for 8 – 10 minutes or until cooked inside.
7. Set the oven to broil mode and broil for a couple of minutes.
8. Serve immediately.